Re: [PATCH 0/4] Bug#545548: Documentation updates
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] Bug#545548: Documentation updates
- From: Russ Allbery <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:46:52 -0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20100201210007.GA7798@yellowpig> (Bill Allombert's message of "Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:00:07 +0100")
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100201155900.GB21104@yellowpig> <20100201160019.GC21104@yellowpig> <email@example.com> <20100201210007.GA7798@yellowpig>
Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> writes:
> On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 11:53:55AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
>> I assume that you did the conversion via some sort of automated tool.
>> Is there any way that the converter could be told to explicitly close
>> tags rather than using implicit tag closures like this:
> Unfortunately, I did not use an automated tool.
Aie. That's a lot of work!
> Well, maybe we can use debiandoc2sgml -1 to fix that, and then reindent
> ? Otherwise, I will fix that manually.
Yes, that would probably do it -- it's not important enough for you to
redo it all manually!
> At least there is debiandoc2docbookxml to help the conversion.
Indeed. We're about to convert the Lintian manual; I just need to find
time to look at the results of the work.
Russ Allbery (firstname.lastname@example.org) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>