Re: Consistent formating long descriptions as input data

[ Please Cc:-me on replies, I'm not subscribed to -policy.
  Andreas: sorry for the Cc, but I've no idea if you follow -policy. ]

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 08:53:51PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Please find one attached as the script "render-dctrl". Sample usage:

Live version is available in the pkg-python-debian repository [1]. As
I've just fixed a rather stupid bug, it is pointless to keep on
sending scripts as attachments. Please refer to the Git version for
future reference.

Cheers.

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-python-debian/python-debian.git;a=blob_plain;f=examples/deb822/render-dctrl;hb=HEAD