Re: Consistent formating long descriptions as input data

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:22:15AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22 2009, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:36:31PM +0200, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> >> No. Adding blank lines before lists is also required.
> > ... so, agreed. The extra price to pay to use Markdown would be that
> > additional line insertion.
>         And this is like 6 lines of Pseudo code, and less in compact
>  languages like Perl. A fairly trivial exercise in basic CS logic.

Did I say anywhere that it was difficult or not worth doing? I was
just pointing out a fact, which was clarified in the discussion.

FWIW, I consider it totally worth to gain the benefit of having some
expressive, yet readable, language such as Markdown.

Considering all this thread, can you please summarize the point of
view of policy maintainers on the issue? (which is why I added back
the -policy Cc: in the first place)

TIA,
Cheers.