Re: does /var/games have to be deleted on purge? (if it's empty..)

Hi,

On Dienstag, 7. April 2009, Paul Wise wrote:
> A single rmdir in every game using /var/games isn't that hard,
> especially since they have to remove the files from there.

I agree and plan to file RC bugs on this.

(There have been 24781 binary packages been successfully tested in sid and
squeeze atm, 369 have failures, of which eleven packages keep /var/games
around, of which 4 also keep other files in /var/games/* - seven more RC bugs
sound reasonable to me. Plus potentially a few more in packages not tested.)

Or is RC too much? Or fine now?

regards,
	Holger