Re: Stepping down from Policy team

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:31:41PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Again, I thank all the folks who have been involved in Debian
>  technical policy development over the years, I think the technical
>  policy is one of the best things about Debian. It has been wonderful
>  working with all y'all.

Likewise - while we had our disagreements about the direction of
policy many moons ago, I never doubted your technical expertise or
your level of commitment to the project, and I am pleased that our
debates always remained entirely technical and non-personal.

Manoj, we are sorry to lose you, and thank you for your immense
contributions to the project.

   Julian