inheritance claim 27/11/2008

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: steveken_3@yahoo.co.in

Good day,

- Please do not think this is one of those scam or junk mails you receive in your mailbox/fax machine,which myself receive also, but I plead for your tolerance. I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise especially when you do not know the writer,considering the huge sum of money involved which could make any apprehensive.Let me start by introducing myself to you,I am Steve ken, the head of accounting department of my bank, where am presently working in England. I am seeking your consent to present you as a trustee. This business is strictly legitimate, If this proposal satisfies you, please respond to me.For more details, and do include your private Telephone number, Your Full Names, Address and Your age/Employment status. Hoping to hear from you soonest and establish a long lasting mutual beneficial business relationship. Sincerely Steve Ken Tel + 44 7045701253