Re: Draft new policy document format

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> Unfortunately I'm writing this email offline so I'm unable to check
> whether docbook has any more appropriate element for this or where else
> can be but a <property> element, but something better then this should
> be looked for.

One thing that's definitely needed for any rewrite of Policy into DocBook
is a comprehensive style guide explaining exactly which bits of DocBook
markup we're using and when.  Each time I've tried to read the DocBook
documentation, I've gotten hopelessly lost; there are just way too many
tags and far too many options and it's not at all clear which ones to use.