Re: Task list for a policy release

I'd really like to get a new debian-policy package uploaded tomorrow.  It
won't be the last one, and we can go back and add more patches and other
fixes later.  There are already some major things fixed since the last
release that are widely deployed.

Here's what I think the plan should be:

* Merge the remaining 4 patches that I committed to my personal repo.
* Merge any commits Manoj has.
* Commit the current text in #452393, #402975, #392362, and #363133.
* Remove Julian and Joy from Uploaders (unless either want to remain).
* Add me to Uploaders.
* Upload.

And then go to work from there on the other issues that are remaining.

Manoj, what do you think about this idea?