Re: Task list for a policy release

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 04:52:16PM -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> 	Considering the chance of rewriting the document and using
> UTF-8, can you consider the idea to add support for translations in
> the build process and repository layout while doing the rewriting?

Debian policy is an internal normative document, specifying technical
aspects of the Debian OS. Please refrain from adding ambiguities by
translating this document to other languages than English. The
audience of this document is required to speak sufficient english
anyway, so there is no point in translating.

Greetings
Marc, not a native speaker of English

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190