Re: Debian Menu policy leads to confusion

One more thing. I have just noticed that we have one very content
oriented subsection in "Games".

> Sports
> Games derived from real world sports.
> billard-gl, csmash, asciijump

Yes, "Sports". The games it contains are not in any way identifiable by
the way they interact with player.

It seems to contain only 7 entries, that can, and probably should, be
moved to other sections. Here is the list:

 Strategy games:
  billard-gl - 3D billiards game
  foobillard - a 3D billiards game using OpenGL
  bygfoot    - soccer (football) manager game featuring [...]

 Arcade games:
  asciijump  - Small and funny ASCII-art game about ski jumping
  battleball - soccer game played with tanks or helicopters
  csmash     - CannonSmash, a table tennis simulation game

 Not sure:
  flying*    - pool/snooker/carrom/hockey/curling simulator for X11

I suggest we remove this section as it serves no purpose.

* flying is in fact a collection of 7 different games (single engine)
and has an entry for each in an unofficial subsection. Even so, my
suggestion is still valid.