Where to put Debian Installation Guide in doc-base

The Installation Guide consists of separate packages for each
architecture. Each package provides both the English version and several
translations (currently 10).

I should like to add entries in doc-base for all of these. That means
that, should someone install all of them, this would result in 121
entries; more likely is that a maximum 2 or 3 would be installed.

Looking at categories currently in use in doc-base, including the
Installation Guide in "Debian" looks most logical. Especially as D-I is
not really an application and thus does not fit the Apps category.

Given the potential number of entries, I would suggest creating a new
subcategory Debian/Installation.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] The packaging of the Installation Guide was recently split of from the
installer itself. The packages are now in section doc and "arch all"
instead of "arch any".
The grouping on architecture is necessary for CD building.