Re: watch file in policy

> Then you should improve uscan and the watch format so that it can
> support more kind of packages.

Actually, the watch official format is defined by devscripts maintainer
(Julian Gilbey). I doesn't want to fork the official format, if we could
discuss about a formal format to be introduced in the debian policy we
could discuss on this ml with Julian.

As you can see here [1], another attempt to solve the lack of watch file
via bug submitting has worked (i repeat: IMHO is not the way to follow).

Cheers,
Blue