Mozilla extensions policy?

I see references to a "forthcoming Mozilla extensions policy" in the
changelogs of recently uploaded packages containing Mozilla extensions
but I have been unable to locate said policy, or any discussion which
would refer to it even indirectly. Could somebody please post a pointer?

FWIW, there's nothing in the relevant Debian mailing lists from this
year (I searched about a dozen lists, including -devel and -user as
well as this one) for the search mozilla;extension;polic apart from
some spurious threads about completely other topics. The closest I
could find was discussion about whether to go for Firefox 0.9.x or 1.0
(or neither) in Sarge.

Thanks in advance,

/* era */

--