Goodday

Hello,

My name is:  Alhaji Sani Abubakar.

And I am a financial consultant based here in Nigeria.

I have a client, Mrs. Deborah Harry (a widow) wife of late Dr. James Harry of Holland.

My client Mrs. Deborah Harry, has $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars) Deposited with/in NEW NIGERIAN BANK (NNB).here in Nigeria,
for safe keeping and quick transfer only. "This funds was deposited by her late husband Dr. James Harry".

She wishes to invest in a stable economy, And her interest is in companies or individuals with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.
My client is interested in placing part of her funds in you/your company, if only your country's bi-laws allows foreign investment.

And your urgent and possitive reply/response will be highly honoured. And you shall be furnished with more details and way forward,
pending  the interests on your awaiting reply.

Therefore, simply contact my client, Mrs. Deborah harry on this her private and personal e-mail address: deborahharrysoffice@hotmail.com

Yours faithfully,

Alhaji. Sani Abubakar.

NB: Just relax your mind for the funds is free from drug and laundering related
activities. And the said transaction is very legal.