Re: Question regarding policy (11.2)

Dale E Martin <dmartin@cliftonlabs.com> writes:

> We shouldn't get rid of the them outright, as people have demonstrated
> a real need to have static libs in some cases.

I think that would more accurately read:

"We shouldn't get rid of the them outright, as people have demonstrated
a real need to have *some* static libs in some cases."

Certainly no one has shown that they need to have every static library
available.

--
My secret to happiness... is that I have a heart of a 12-year-old boy.
It's over here in a jar.  Would you like to see it?