Re: Mass bug filing potential: (x-)www-browser Provides

Hi,

Rene Engelhard wrote:
> x-www-browser isn't listed in virtual-packages-list, though. Maybe it
> should be added. Would make sense IMHO. [ To be consequent,
> text-www-browser would then make sense, too ...]

[...]
> So is there a consensus to mass-file bugs to let all Browsers Provide:
> www-browser (even mozilla-firebird) and additionally x-www-browser (and
> maybe text-www-browser)?

Hmm. Except Julien nobody responded either on -devel or -policy...

So should I file the bugs to let all provide www-browser and the
respecive browsers provide text- and/or x-www-browser now?

( I'll just do it when there aren't objections on -devel since there
seems to be a consensus when all people replying agree with me.. )

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73