Re: first batch of restructuring in the policy manual

Hello,

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 06:30:08PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I've shuffled many sections around within the policy manual chapters so that
> there's less cruft and redundancy.

One thing, which I always find hard to find, is the rules about
indentation/syntax of extended package descriptions.  Where-ever these
are (hidden in policy, the old packaging manual, ...)  shouldn't these
be moved into the "3.4.2 The extended description" section?  Otherwise
a link to the appropriate location ("the syntax of the extended
description is described at ...")  would be useful.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)