Re: Versioned Symbols

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:16:47PM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I think that we should implement versioned symbols.

Uhh, versioned symbols means that programs built on Debian systems won't
run elsewhere. That's not something we should be doing, except in very
specific cases where the gain outweighs the drawback.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''