Re: developers-reference: Clearification for how to change section resp. changes the override file

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 10:48:44PM +0100, Florian Hinzmann wrote:
> Kind of disclaimer first: I have no idea if I am sending to the right
> list. I'd like to discuss changes to some paragraphs of the Debian
> Developers Reference wich are unclear in my opinion.

developers-reference@packages.debian.org probably would have been more
appropriate, but this is good, too. :)

> Possibly the word "section" does not refer to "contrib" and "main", but
> I think this is not very clear.
>
> In general the usage of words like "section" and "subsection" should be
> uniform along the Developers Reference. I didn't check if it is yet, but
> would be willing to spend some time here.

Yes, the two meanings of "section" weren't explicated. I've commited some
patches to do this and alleviate the general confusion about them.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.