Re: [devel-ref] author/homepage in description

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 04:50:26PM +0000, Martin Wheeler wrote:
> > If I have any remaining reservations about this proposal, it's that
> > "homepage" is not (yet) an English word, IMO.
>
> Neither is 'Debian'.

Yes, but we didn't choose this name. This is not 1993, we get to have a
discussion about names, too! :)

> Now for goodness' sake -- grow up.

I object to that proposal: I like xtifr better when he's slightly childish. :)
(Not that the above is necessarily childish, just in general.)

And while we're at crass suggestions -- chill out.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.