Re: And now for the 2 years and older (bugs closed as well)

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 07:41:50PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>      * #65764: changelog shouldn't be in the copyright file
>        Package: debian-policy; Severity: wishlist; Reported by: Josip Rodin
>        <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>; 2 years and 153 days old.
> Hmm. Sounds like we have a winner here. How about a diff, then, folks?

But it's right there in the original report. :) I do however see that there
is not much verbiage in section 13.8. about changelog files... I'll add an
introductory paragraph containing the text from the clause from section
13.6. about copyright files.

>      * #72980: virtual packages list layout
>        Package: debian-policy; Severity: wishlist; Reported by: Josip Rodin
>        <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>; 2 years and 45 days old
> Ok. This is going in..

That's a purely technical change, must have just gotten missed every time
someone did housekeeping...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.