dummy packages and lintian

hi,

hi have python-psycopg be a fake package that depends on the right
python-psycopg package (i provide psycopg packages for python 1.5, 2.1
and 2.2.) lintian give me an error saying that the package should
contain at least the copyright file. given that the copyright is
available because the package *depends* on a real package, should i
include the copyright even in the dummy package, symlink the doc
directory or file an override to lintian?

--
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org