Re: debconf dilemma

* Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org> [010902 04:27]:
>  Basically, making the user select an X server is the wrong approach,
>  but debconf allows for an interesting possibility, namely, another tool

The input itself is great to hear, but is there a greater consensous for
issues beyond the XFree86 package?  I really was trying to not make this
a 'rip on the maintainer' fest. (Not that its become that yet, but too
much stuff directed at him becomes that.. :| )

I also found an identical problem in libpaperg, its first option is a3
from alphabetical order, whereas either [a4|letter] would be better 'at
the top' options.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net