Package documentation

I should like to suggest an alteration to policy in respect of package
documentation.

Configuration file locations are oftenn changed for Debian.  However the
manual pages still refer to the upstream locations.  This makes it very
difficult to find out where to make changes, particularly for new users.

I think that all documentation must reflect the Debian locations of
configuration and other files, and that manpages and the like should be
altered as necessary to achieve this.

Comments?

     "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence
      cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which
      made heaven and earth."
                           Psalms 121:1,2