Policy decision about override file in debauch

Hi,

  debauch is a malloc debugger that I adopted recently.
  Before I adopted it, there was already one lintian
  warning :

  W: debauch: non-dev-pkg-with-shlib-symlink usr/lib/libdebauch.so.0.1 usr/lib/libdebauch.so

  debauch contains a script called `debauch' which run the program
  to debug like this :

  LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libdebauch.so $OBJ $* 2>$OUT

  $OBJ is the program name, $* are its args and the output in written on disk.

  So, there is no need to recompile the program against the debauch library.
  The link exists because there is no need to change the script everytime the
  library changes, imho.

  It seems that this is an unusual case and that is the reason why I think
  debauch should include a override file.

  Could you please comment on this?

  Thanks.

--