Re: Non-C/C++/ObjC source files in /usr/include subdirectories

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 12:38:55PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Quoting from section 4.3 of the FHS 2.1:

Which in turn suggests the proper solution: ask on the FHS lists, and
maybe on ada/gnat developer lists.  Try to find an answer that applies
to everyone, not just to Debian, and I suspect that Debian will be
more than happy to go along.

> How about using /usr/share/ada instead?

Speaking for myself, yuck!  I'd much prefer to use /usr/include for
this.  But I'm not an ada expert, and I don't know what the historical
precedent (if any) is.  Maybe we should find out how it's _supposed_
to be done before we make a final and binding decision, eh?

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single