obsolete information in debian-policy 3.5.5.0

[Please cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.]

Apologies for sending this here but the BTS is still down.

The current policy manual says in footnotes.html#19

Usual urgency values are low, medium, high and critical. They have an
effect on how quickly a package will be considered for inclusion into the
testing distribution, and give an indication of the importance of any
fixes included in this upload.

However according to /usr/lib/dpkg/parsechangelog/debian, the acceptable
values for urgency are:

low medium routine high urgent emergency

This change seems to have happened around dpkg 1.9 but isn't in the
changelog.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>