Re: seeking resolution to issues I have raised

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 12:56:38AM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> > > there is a mixmatch proposal in the BTS, it needs to be ack'ed by the policy
> > > group and applied.
> >
> > Yes, I know the number offhand, it's #66023. :|
>
> Reading through the bug report, no clear agreement was reached due to
> various exceptions.
>
> Josip: do you fancy updating your proposal to take account of the
> exceptions, and then I'll second it?

I think that if I attempt to make up a wording that would include the
symlinks issue (that's the exception that should be covered, right? I mean,
libc6-dbg is special all around anyway) it would just get too unreadable.
AFAIR that was Shaleh's major complaint the last time I asked him to second
it...