Re: Proposal: Splitting cgi-bin

>>"Brian" == Brian White <bcwhite@pobox.com> writes:

 >> The best path may be to get the http server packages to add in
 >> the new script directory as an alias, and then put the change in
 >> policy as a recommendation, and, later, when most packages have had a
 >> chance to change, we can put into policy the current working.

 Brian> Yes.  None of the "work" packages could make this change until the
 Brian> web server packages were updated.

	Indeed, if the policy change was made before the web server
 packages were modified, then the work packages would stop working
 if they changed to conform to policy. This is probably a bad thing.

	Perhaps we chould consider this proposal on hold until the web
 server packages have had time to change?

	manoj
--
 Recently deceased blues guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan "comes to" after
 his death.  He sees Jimi Hendrix sitting next to him, tuning his