Re: Custom undocumented(7)s are just as bad.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 02:58:45AM -0800, Seth R Arnold wrote:
> Probably not, at least right away. However, in the long run, if Debian
> gets a reputation for being beligerant to its developers, people might
> move to other distros or other free unices -- depriving Debian of
> perhaps their future good work.

>From our social contract:

	We Won't Hide Problems.

Any "solution" to the undocumented program problem which hides the issue
violates our social contract.

Personally, I don't think it's worth going after a reputation which
conflicts with our social contract.  What would be the point?

--
Raul