Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

On 1 Dec 2000, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> >>"Rando" == Rando Christensen <illuzion@xanthor.net> writes:
>
>  Rando> Unfortunately, the Argument posed by RMS, apparently, is that
>  Rando> it needs to be INCLUDED with all packages, no matter what
>  Rando> system it's on.
>
> 	So tell us something we do not already know. Can we not refuse
>  to accept the validity of that argument?

Sure we can. I say, if RMS wants to banter and bicker and bitch and moan
about it, instead of Complaining, he presents the debian community with a
Real-World WORKING Solution. Otherwise, we tell him to go to hell, because
how we interpret it means that we don't have to install 10 megs of GPL
copies.

   < <"What Am I Doing? I'm Quietly Judging You." --Frank TJ Mackey> >
  <         <Rando Christensen / An illuzion worth believing>         >
 <  <illuzionz@xanthor.net>  <eyez@xanthor.net>  <eyez@fragments.net>  >