Re: All services that require a restart from libc6 upgrade...

* cfm@maine.com <cfm@maine.com> [001029 18:54]:
> Maybe some upgrades should just be labelled "reboot recommended"?

It will be a sad day when this happens. :( I think it is a strong
selling point when I tell my MS friends, tired of rebooting after
installing a new web browser, that one can run a Debian system for years
without rebooting -- unless one wants a new kernel.

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''