Re: A thought on urgency

* Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@ualberta.ca> [000918 21:16]:
> Now that APT has a pinning mechanism it would be very nice if you could
> automatically install higher urgency upgrades and leave low priority stuff
> behind.

[snip snip snip]

> What do you all think?

Well Jason, I for one am constantly amazined by what the members of the
Debian community invent, all in the quest of an operating system people
will be thrilled to use. Personally, I love the idea. It will also give
me great material in the "why Debian?" and "why Linux?" discussions I
have once in a while. >:->

Honestly, Microsoft will be kicking themselves in short order, wishing
they had thought of it first and could prevent other people from using
it. :)

Thanks again to all those who have contributed to the Debian system. I
love *my* Debian. :)