Re: problem with emacs configuration scripts

Hi Thomas,

I understand that this discussion belongs to debian-policy and that it would
be great to find a global solution.  However, could you please also send
your future posts to debian-emacsen?  We may find a local solution for the
emacsen init files, regardless of the final decision on debian-policy.

[BTW, I like your "callout" proposal.]

Thanks,

--
Rafael Laboissiere