Re: PROPOSAL: complete list of documentation files, "man <packagename>", all man pages refer to said doc list in "See Also" section

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> | Is there any naming convention for debian-specific documentation
> | packages?  I would have expected such things to be called debian-blah,
> | similar to debian-policy.
>
> What do folks think?

     I fully agree with Joey's comments on the proposal.

     I think it would be helpful if a naming convention for
debian-specific documentation were adopted.  debian-foo would be a
good choice.

Bob
--
   _