Re: PROPOSAL: complete list of documentation files, "man <packagename>", all man pages refer to said doc list in "See Also" section

Should I have posted this to debian-policy? Maybe. Should it be the only
place? No, because developers should be aware of the discussion. I'll
look for the original and post it there.

I'm not sure this should be a policy mandate, especially if not many
developers want to do it. But in absense of good documentation, debian
won't be very useful no matter how stable and resillient it is.

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key
as Laney College CIS admin:  jim@laney.edu   http://www.laney.edu/~jim/