Re: priority of x-window-manager

From: Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
Subject: Re: priority of x-window-manager
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 09:06:40 +0900

> I am not sure but asclassic, a rather old version of afterstep,
> is internationalized already but fvwm* are not internationalized yet
> (but Debian JP provides japanization of them and try to merge now).

Very, very sorry.  I checked after the above mail and found that
fvwm95 now support multi-byte character.  Its changelog said

fvwm95 (2.0.43ba-10) unstable; urgency=low

  * Merged in I18N patches from fvwm95-ja

And I checked with Japanese menu and it works fine with it.
I am very sorry that I missed but the maintainer of fvwm95,
Daniel Martin, has already done a great efforts to adopt
a support of multi-byte character.

Thanks Daniel and really very sorry.

Best Regards,			2000.3.13

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>