Re: Custom undocumented(7)s are just as bad.

On 30 Jan 2000, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         Why is there such an imperative need to get every peice of
>  software out there i Debian, no matter how sloppily it is packaged?

I agree with Manoj, it is far more important to have a smaller amount of
really well packaged and high quality software than having hordes of badly
packaged, low quality software.

I'd like to see some tighter restrictions on what 'new' packages can be
passed on into the dist, as well as conditions for staying in.

Jason