undocumented(7)

I'm not sure I have an opinion on exactly what the right thing to do
is with undocumented(7).  When I first saw it I thought it was a clver
solution to a perennial problem, but I also not that people have
started to recall undocumented(7) as a substitute for a manpage.

What is weird is the long carefully written messages about it.  If
each person who wants to write or think about the perfect solution to
undocument(7) would instead just write a couple manpages, the problem
would soon be solved.

I'll start tonight.

Thomas