Re: [PROPOSAL] Archive audit, cruft removal, unmaintained packages

Ben Collins wrote:
> If this is an incorrect place for proposing changes in Debian's archive
> policy and general maintainer policies, then please point to the correct
> list (note, I am speaking general policy not dependencies and such, which
> the name debian-policy seemed to suggest was correct).

This list is used to work on the debian-policy.deb package. That document
really doesn't address this class of issues -- it only addresses things that
affect the actual contents of debian packages and their location in the
archive. debian-devel is the correct location.

--
see shy jo