Re: core recovery tools, apt-get, and dpkg should be static

Well Chris you obviously only run desktop systems, and never run
anything from remote. You're one of those people who believe that
having a boot disk solves all reliability problems, and I guess you
have just never been in a situation where that isn't an option.

I wish my life were as simple as yours.

Justin