The "four objections" thing (was Re: /usr/share/doc: some new proposals)

>         A nit pick: the policy update proposal does not have the
>  weight of policy. It is merely a convention, or guidelines.

Yes, very good thing to keep in mind.

>      If the issue raised is especially contentious, or is deemed to be
>      suitable for review by the full set of developers, then four or more
>      developers can call for a hold on the proposal, and move to send the
>      proposal to the larger developer body as a General Resolution. _Note:_

Ah, ok, but it's certainly not clear that a "formal objection" (an
ill-defined term, IMO) is the same thing as "calling for a hold".  And
I didn't see *anyone* make a motion to send the proposal to GR.

But lets not correct this, I think some vagueness is good in general.
If we get to formal and start worrying about points of order, we're
just going to make matters worse, IMO.