Re: Let's just convert debhelper and do NMUs

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> Joeyh has *NOT* modified debhelper. This is a conscious decision, not slacking.
> He states that he will change it when policy has decided what the right thing
> is.  Until then debhelper stands as is.

Sean knows exactly where I stand on this issue. I just want to add that if
people decide this idea is the way to go, I will modify debhelper for it.

Personally, I am opposed to the idea because it ignores the entire partial
upgrades question. But I can be overridden.

--
see shy jo, getting tired of saying this stuff and glad to let Sean do it
            for once.