Re: Where should IMAP look for mail folders?

In article <cistron.873e2vbi7u.fsf@cush.dyn.ez-ip.net>,
Daniel Martin  <Daniel.Martin@jhu.edu> wrote:
>I'm actually surprised that there seem to be so few dfsg-free imapd
>implementations - it certainly seems like something that's easier to
>do than an smtp daemon, and goodness knows people don't tire of
>reinventing that particular wheel.

I'll have to write one within the next few months. I already did a
new (fast!) POP3 server that understands both maildir and mbox formats..

Mike.
--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?