Re: missing weekly policy summary and Debian Weekly News

Keith Harbaugh wrote:
> Am I the only person who misses:
>    Weekly Policy Summary, on debian-devel and debian-policy, since 09-24, and
>    Debian Weekly News, on debian-devel, since 09-28?

I posted a 2 week policy summary today.

I skipped posting DWN to debian-devel, since it was short last week. As
usual, I posted it to debian-news and to the web site. Either is a much
better place to get it than debian-devel. I only post it to -devel to make
people aware of it who arn't on debian-news.

--
see shy jo