Re: consensus on debug (-g) policy

Hi,
>>"Ben" == Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

 Ben> I received around 5 seconds to this proposal and several agreements on it's
 Ben> usefulness. 1 objection doesn't kill all this agreement does it?

        No, it does not. But niether can this proposal be
 autonatically acceptted. Please revert back to the amendment pahase
 (extending the discussion period), and try and resolve the issue.

        If the objection is not resolved, you need to vote on this
 (either a formal vote, asking the secretary, or an informal
  one, if some one agrees to take the vote, adn check all
 signatures, etc, and post the results).

        Unfortunately, I am getting the impression that the primary
 and seconds of this proposal have not really read the guidelines (and
 I owe Raul an apology).

        manoj
--
 The truth about a man lies first and foremost in what he hides. Andre
 Malraux