Re: /usr/share/doc (was Re: weekly policy summary)

Hi,
>>"Joseph" == Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

 Joseph> To be quite honest Joey, at this point I'd suggest you just
 Joseph> take one of the workable solutions we've discussed and just
 Joseph> implement the damned things in debhelper, and make it known
 Joseph> how you've done it.  For the most part most of us don't
 Joseph> actually CARE how it's done and I have NO DESIRE to wait for
 Joseph> a general resolution to solve this, which seems the only way
 Joseph> that it's going to happen.

        Actually, Wichert pointed out another constitutional body has
 possible control over policy decisions, and it may be possible
 to get a faster resolution of this issue.

        manoj
--
 Pandora's Rule: Never open a box you didn't close.