Re: [3.0.0.0] Policy manual copyright notice.

On 27-Jul-99, 14:50 (CDT), Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

>         Well, since the copyright holders have not been actively
>  involved in the newest phase of the manual.Should I make it copyright
>  Debian? the debian policy list? spi?

I'd be happy to see "Debian". "The Debian Policy List" seems too
nebulous, and SPI seems to out-of-the-loop.

Hmmm, is it necessary that contributors formally assign copyright to
<whoever>?

I assume you're not talking about removing the existing copyright
notices, just adding one for the current situation.

Steve