Re: [3.0.0.0] Policy manual copyright notice.

Hi,
>>"Karl" == Karl M Hegbloom <karlheg@cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu> writes:

 Karl>  I just updated to the newest version of `debian-policy', and noticed
 Karl>  that the copyright date is `1998'.  Shouldn't that be updated?
  Debian GNU/Linux Policy Manual.
  Copyright (C)1996,1997,1998 Ian Jackson and Christian Schwarz;
  released under the terms of the GNU
  General Public License, version 2 or (at your option) any later.
  Initial version 1996, Ian Jackson, ijackson@gnu.ai.mit.edu
  Revised November 27, 1996, David A. Morris, bweaver@debian.org
  New sections March 15, 1997, Christian Schwarz, schwarz@debian.org
  Reworked/Restructured April-July 1997, Christian Schwarz, schwarz@debian.org
  Maintainer since 1997, Christian Schwarz, schwarz@debian.org
  Christoph Lameter contributed the "Web Standard"
  The debian-policy mailing list has taken responsibility for the
  contents of this document since September 1998, with the package
  maintainers responsible for packaging adminstrivia only.

        Well, since the copyright holders have not been actively
 involved in the newest phase of the manual.Should I make it copyright
 Debian? the debian policy list? spi?

        manoj
--
 Do you think your mother and I should have lived comfortably so long
 together if ever we had been married?