Re: Debian conflicts with FHS on /usr/include/{linux,asm}

    Joseph> Actually, Debian's kernel-{source,headers} packages both
    Joseph> update /usr/src/linux to point at the correct directory
    Joseph> and the documentation available indicates that
    Joseph> /usr/src/linux is a symlink which can be pointed at
    Joseph> whatever you need it to point at.

Unfortunately this is no longer the case. Recent make-kpkg just dumps
a .tar.gz in /usr/src/ ... it's not very useful. It doesn't touch the
symlinks any more.

Unless, of course, it's changed again since I last looked..

--
Brought to you by the letters K and Y and the number 15.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams."